A few things that I don't understand:
1) That jeans commercial where the guy debates waking a girl up before leaving. In the end he decides to just grab his guitar and leave. Throughout the whole thing some old raspy black guy that I think is supposed to be a blues singer narrates.
2) why is orange the official color of Decaf?
3) My neighborhood has speed bumps, a lot of them, and they're all bigger than normal speed bumps. I think it'd be comparable to running over Subway Jared's thigh before he went on his Subway diet. This car that I was stuck behind felt it necessary to come to a complete stop for each one. This same super cautious car then ran a red light without even slowing down. I'm confused. Are you stupid or just really frightened of speed bumps. Maybe they're super cautious then they got out on the road and suddenly they realized that they needed to poo?
4) How do I go about becoming a bulldozer driver? Can I buy my own bulldozer or rent one from Enterprise?
5) Why didn't the Dolphins run when it was 3rd and goal from the 2?
Ok, so those are out of the way. My exercise bike is finally assembled and awesome (albeit a bit squeaky in the seat region).
I met the girlfriends mom for the first time this weekend, she likes me (moms usually do, it's the girls that don't) so that's nice.
Girlfriend Update:
She's awesome. We've been officially together for just over 4 months. I'm a little wary of her, because she likes me, and I'm not really sure why? She's definitely out of my league, but I'm not going to complain. We both enjoy sarcasm, tv, movies, Outback, and popcorn. If that's not a basis for a meaningful relationship, I don't know what is. She's also very understanding of my trust issues. I'm still a bit screwy in the head from that last thing (I wouldn't even call it a relationship at this point). I mean, even if it wasn't based on nothing but lies and trickery and deceipt and whorishness, it still was really messed up relationship. But it's done, and in the privacy of my own home I've wished horrible things upon her not limited to house fires, maulings by bears, STD's that don't even exist yet, and leprosy.
Anyways, sorry, I get distracted easily... back to current girlfriend. Really the only thing that I could complain about she thinks the label manfriend is dumb. I prefer it to boyfriend, because it's ridiculous.
Fact: I often whistle the Forrest Gump theme.
Fact part 2: Any time that I can fit a Marlee Matlin reference into a joke, I go for it.
Fact the return: Sometimes, I don't even like most of my friends. Don't worry, if you're reading this, you're good people.
Time for dinner.
PS Why am I sick again? Seriously. this is dumb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Re #2: I agree... why not blue? or green? or some other peaceful color?
I think decaf orange is to warn off the half-dead humans who looking for caffeine immediately. The orange serves as a kind of stop light.
I agree about our speed bumps. They are ridiculously large. If you have ever driven on the Wheaton Way Speedbumps, you literally DO have to come to a complete stop to go over them. The ones on Normandy I just plow over, thanks to an air-assisted suspension system. Or something. It is my hugest pet peeve when people slow to a complete stop over those bumps. I nearly rear-end them every single time in the hopes that I could just PUSH them over that bump myself.
Congrats on getting to 4 months! Awesome news.
Keep blogging. I am vastly amused.
Why is green the official color of low fat?
I work coffee, decaf doesn't sell and if it does its because someone wants regular with it, which makes me wonder why order the decaf at all?
I would understand if I fit into "friends I don't like" category only because you thought I didn't like you from the start,... kinda poetic really!
p.s I don't know why i posted under a different name the first time, my bad
Post a Comment